A SmartPhone and a Hot Deal from Smart and MyPhone, all for P888!

6:56 PM

I have been thinking of getting my youngest son a new phone since its been ages since his last one died on  him. I've already swept the gadget section of the malls over the holidays but i just cant seem to find something that wouldn't hurt the wallet and not sacrifice the performance.

Luckily, SMART came out with  a good news shortly after the new year announcing their partnership with MyPhone, offering the most affordable SmartPhone bundle that comes with the hottest deal at the price point. Kewl! For only P888, Smart's  Prepaid segment  gives you a  brand new MyPhone My28  Smartphone (which regularly sells at P1999) with Smart Prepaid SIM loaded with special freebies!That is more that half the price of its SRP! Now that is what I call a COOL GIFT!



The awesome MyPhone my28 comes packed with features , check out its specs sheet here: 

4-inch WVGA display @ 800 x 480 px, 233ppi
1.2GHz Quad-Core Spreadtrum SC7731
512MB RAM
8GB internal storage
expandable via microSD up to 32GB
5MP rear camera with LED Flash
2MP front camera with LED Flash
3G HSPA
Dual SIM, Dual Standby
WiFi
Bluetooth
GPS
FM Radio
Android 5.1 Lollipop

1450mAh battery

Oh, and because it's from SMART, it comes bundled with EXTRAS too! You get 100MB of free data every month for the whole year, P30/moth of load rebates for every accumulated top-up of P100/ month (that goes for a year, too) and your SMART Sim comes pre-loaded with apps to entertain you like iflix and spinnr.

Now, I am really excited with this gift idea! I am buying the idea! Nah, I am getting the son this smartphone bundle! Now na! By the way, if you dont have the time to head on to the nearest Smart office in your location, you can just make your hand do the buying! Just visit their online store and place your order . I just did! (But the oldest son is paying! Yey!) Delivery takes 5-10 days depending on your location.







You Might Also Like

0 comments